Telemedicine Visits From Associated Valley Obstetrics & Gynecology!
We are currently offering telemedicine visits for the following types of problems:
- Discussion of birth control options: different types, side effects, benefits, what’s best for you, etc
- Preconception or pre-pregnancy consultation for couples intending to start trying in the near future
- Menopause: what it means, what to expect, what women can do, what women should do, etc
- Peri-menopause: what to expect, how to manage it, what women should be doing
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: what it is, why people develop PCOS, how to best manage it if you’re planning a pregnancy, what to do to prevent other complications of PCOS
- Weight loss: resources, goals, mental work
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Painful sex
- Painful, irregular or periods
- Review of abnormal lab results and imaging studies
- Discussion of family history of cancer that may need genetic testing or increased surveillance
- Infertility work up and treatment
Please click above to schedule online or call us today at (425) 656-2496 to book your appointment.